What Happens After A Payment?
In This Document
- 1 Where can I see payment data that get submitted?
- 2 What Can I Configure To Happen After A Payment Is Completed?
Where can I see payment data that get submitted?
- Learn where to find Customer fields in Stripe →
- Learn where to find Payment fields in Stripe →
- Learn where to find Subscription payment fields in Stripe →
- Learn where to find Custom fields in Stripe →
What Can I Configure To Happen After A Payment Is Completed?
Perform additional actions after a payment
Webhooks allow Stripe to send messages back to your WordPress site. Setting up webhooks is required for some functionality of WP Simple Pay such as creating installment plans, allowing customers to update their subscription payment details, and using its integration with AffiliateWP.
You can also use WordPress’ hook system to perform your own actions after a payment such as creating a WordPress user account.
Send Customer Emails and Payment Notification From WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay offers the ability to send emails when various actions occur in WP Simple Pay.
Display a Confirmation Message After a Payment
To configure what’s displayed to your customers or donors after a successful payment.
Use Zapier To Connect Stripe To Over 1,500 Other Apps
Have you heard of Zapier? If you haven’t, you can utilize Zapier to perform a nearly infinite number of tasks triggered from Stripe without the need for custom development. Tasks such as adding new customers to your mailing list or adding new payments to a Google sheet, etc.