WP Simple Pay Pro 3 Changelog
3.1.6 - September 28, 2017
- Feature: Add support for zero amount and less than 50 currency unit subscription plans.
- Fix: Refresh license key check on license page to make it easier for upgraded accounts to see changes right away.
- Fix: Make sure automatic updates work on multi-site.
- Tweak: Add an error message if trying to activate Pro with Lite already installed.
- Dev: Overhaul to plugin code structure.
- Dev: Add filter simpay_payment_button_class to add or remove classes from the on-page form payment button.
- Dev: Add metadata to the charge_created and subscription_created action hooks.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.2.3.
3.1.5 - September 8, 2017
- Fix: Metadata values for radio field + custom amount will show the label instead of "on".
- Fix: Prevent activation when WP Simple Pay Lite is active to avoid a fatal error.
3.1.4 - August 29, 2017
- Fix: Live mode keys will now load properly.
- Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.2.0.
3.1.3 - August 28, 2017
- Fix: Numeric only plan IDs will now work correctly.
- Dev: Update success page redirect filter to allow for external URLs.
- Dev: Make simpay_fee_amount filter also work as a form-specific filter.
- Dev: Make simpay_fee_percent filter also work as a form-specific filter.
- Dev: Add simpay_plan_name_label filter.
- Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.1.3.
3.1.2 - July 24, 2017
3.1.1 - July 24, 2017
- Feature: Added setting to control Tax Rate Percent.
- Fix: Fix bug with invoices showing an initial $0.00 charge in some cases.
- Fix: Send Stripe API Version information with requests.
- Fix: Remove payment confirmation pages on full uninstall.
- Tweak: Automatic cache exclusion for payment confirmation pages.
- Dev: Add simpay_cache_exclusion_uris filter.
- Dev: Add per-form filter for new tax percent setting.
3.1.0 - July 13, 2017
- Feature: Installment plans added for subscriptions.
- Feature: Add a setting to control free trial button text.
- Fix: Remove support for Alipay since it is no longer supported through Stripe Checkout.
- Fix: Added plugin information to Stripe API calls.
- Tweak: Make recurring total label show the correct amount when multiplied by a quantity.
- UI: Minor tweaks to the multi-plan admin area.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.1.1.
3.0.3 - June 29, 2017
- UI: Update field label description for checkbox custom field.
- UI: Add a placeholder setting for coupon fields.
- Fix: Make sure metadata gets added to the subscription if it has a trial period.
- Fix: Get the processing text setting to work correctly.
- Dev: Add 3 new action hooks.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.0.0.
3.0.2 - June 21, 2017
- Fix: Make trial details template load correctly for multi-plans.
3.0.1 - June 21, 2017
- Fix: Bug with fee amount filter causing issues with zero-decimal currencies.
- Fix: Subscription custom amount field will properly take the default value.
- Fix: Custom amount default fields can now be left blank.
- Fix: Allow HTML in the custom field checkbox label.
- Fix: Checkout overlay will load properly now in IE.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v4.13.0.
3.0.0 - June 13, 2017
- A brand spankin' new rewrite from the ground up. Too many updates to list here.