WP Simple Pay Pro 3 Changelog
3.2.2 - August 3, 2018
- Fix: Subscriptions with trials incorrectly charging right away as of Stripe API 2018-05-21.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v6.15.0.
3.2.1 - July 27, 2018
- Fix: Recurring amount label doesn't properly factor in discounts from repeating or multi-month coupon codes.
- Fix: Sanitize custom amount plan IDs so they only contain alphanumeric and _- characters on creation (added in Stripe API 2018-02-05).
- Dev: System report: Update Stripe API endpoint for the TLS 1.2 compatibility check.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v6.11.0.
3.2.0 - July 13, 2018
- Fix: Custom amount 1-cent rounding error in some cases.
- Fix: Adding metadata to invoices after sending causes PHP error in some cases.
- Fix: Displayed tax amount, total amount and recurring amount labels weren't accurate in some cases.
- Tweak: Display more than 100 subscription (product) plans when selecting within payment form settings.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v6.10.2.
- Dev: Updated Accounting JS & Chosen JS libraries.
3.1.19 - May 15, 2018
- Tweak: PHP 5.4 or higher now required.
- Tweak: If the custom amount plan is selected in a user-selects plan form, focus input and blank out value.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v6.7.1.
3.1.18 - April 2, 2018
- Fix: Detection and warning about upcoming PHP 5.4 requirement.
- Fix: Error when activating plugin with WP-CLI.
- Tweak: PHP 5.3 or higher now required.
- Tweak: Removed Bitcoin support inline with Stripe (https://stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support).
3.1.17 - March 20, 2018
- Fix: Integrate Stripe Plans with Stripe Products as introduced in Stripe API 2018-02-05.
- Tweak: Only check software license in admin max once per day.
- Dev: System report: Add mbstring (Multibyte String) check.
3.1.16 - February 22, 2018
- Feature: Add Romanian translation.
- Fix: "Start your free trial" checkout button text not appearing when a tax rate is in place.
- Fix: PHP error with software licensing updater in some cases.
- Fix: Dequeue all public CSS when "Default Plugin Styles" option is disabled.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.9.2.
3.1.15 - January 23, 2018
- Fix: Detection and warning about PHP 5.3 requirement.
- Fix: Load custom sessions class in admin as it's still used for subscription plan setup fees.
3.1.14 - January 22, 2018
- Fix: Fix and simplify payment form previews.
- Fix: Translations weren't getting loaded properly (missing load_plugin_textdomain call).
- Dev: Don't load custom sessions class in admin.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.9.0.
3.1.13 - January 3, 2018
- Fix: (Better) session handling to work across various hosts. Back to using the current version of WP Session Manager (https://github.com/ericmann/wp-session-manager) (2.0.2) with the option of switching to native PHP sessions.
- Fix: Force use of native PHP sessions when hosting with Pantheon.
- Fix: Custom fields (except for first) were losing metabox settings content.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.8.0.
- Dev: Updated jQuery Validation & Chosen JS libraries.
3.1.12 - December 12, 2017
- Fix: Check for an existing session before starting a new one.
3.1.11 - December 12, 2017
- Fix: Session handling updated to work across various managed hosts. Now uses code from WP Native PHP Sessions (https://github.com/pantheon-systems/wp-native-php-sessions) over previously used WP Session Manager (https://github.com/ericmann/wp-session-manager).
- Fix: PHP 7.2 incompatibility - Misuse of reserved keyword "Object".
- Dev: Added filters to provide alternate custom field front-end HTML and admin UI.
- Dev: Updated action fired after a subscription is created to include the initial charge.
- Dev: Added action hook for adding metabox setting panel content.
- Dev: Added jQuery trigger to fire after front-end form validation is setup (in order to add custom validation rules).
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.7.0.
3.1.10 - November 20, 2017
- Fix: Recurring total amount miscalculation when tax in use.
- Fix: Ordering of plans when User Selects Plan option is set was not saving the order correctly in some cases.
- Fix: jQuery conflict where "jQuery" prefix was improperly used instead of "$".
- Fix: Payment receipt session error message produced by a shortcode was improperly appearing in WP admin.
3.1.9 - November 13, 2017
- Fix: Duplicate field rendering when custom amount field present and amount type toggled off.
- Fix: Tax metadata not saving when custom fields are present.
- Fix: Rounding issue with tax percent set to 4 decimals used with zero-decimal currencies.
- Fix: Coupon code now works with recurring toggle.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.6.0.
- Dev: Updated to EDD SL Plugin Updater v1.6.15.
3.1.8 - October 31, 2017
- Fix: Add metadata for tax percent option.
- Fix: Recurring toggle now works properly.
- Fix: Default for total amount now defaults to minimum amount when using a custom amount input.
- UI: Stay on selected form settings tab after saving.
- UI: Updated grammar in error message.
- Dev: Added simpay_charge_error_message filter.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.5.1.
3.1.7 - October 25, 2017
- Feature: Added option to set the payment success page (or redirect URL) per payment form.
- Fix: Super rare case where a certain amount value was off by one cent when using dropdowns as an amount field.
- Fix: Add fallback check for wp_doing_ajax() introduced in WP 4.7.
- Dev: Better handling of alternate Stripe API keys.
- Dev: Add better extensibility to webhook handling with some new and refined action hooks.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.4.0.
3.1.6 - September 28, 2017
- Feature: Add support for zero amount and less than 50 currency unit subscription plans.
- Fix: Refresh license key check on license page to make it easier for upgraded accounts to see changes right away.
- Fix: Make sure automatic updates work on multi-site.
- Tweak: Add an error message if trying to activate Pro with Lite already installed.
- Dev: Overhaul to plugin code structure.
- Dev: Add filter simpay_payment_button_class to add or remove classes from the on-page form payment button.
- Dev: Add metadata to the charge_created and subscription_created action hooks.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.2.3.
3.1.5 - September 8, 2017
- Fix: Metadata values for radio field + custom amount will show the label instead of "on".
- Fix: Prevent activation when WP Simple Pay Lite is active to avoid a fatal error.
3.1.4 - August 29, 2017
- Fix: Live mode keys will now load properly.
- Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.2.0.
3.1.3 - August 28, 2017
- Fix: Numeric only plan IDs will now work correctly.
- Dev: Update success page redirect filter to allow for external URLs.
- Dev: Make simpay_fee_amount filter also work as a form-specific filter.
- Dev: Make simpay_fee_percent filter also work as a form-specific filter.
- Dev: Add simpay_plan_name_label filter.
- Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.1.3.
3.1.2 - July 24, 2017
3.1.1 - July 24, 2017
- Feature: Added setting to control Tax Rate Percent.
- Fix: Fix bug with invoices showing an initial $0.00 charge in some cases.
- Fix: Send Stripe API Version information with requests.
- Fix: Remove payment confirmation pages on full uninstall.
- Tweak: Automatic cache exclusion for payment confirmation pages.
- Dev: Add simpay_cache_exclusion_uris filter.
- Dev: Add per-form filter for new tax percent setting.
3.1.0 - July 13, 2017
- Feature: Installment plans added for subscriptions.
- Feature: Add a setting to control free trial button text.
- Fix: Remove support for Alipay since it is no longer supported through Stripe Checkout.
- Fix: Added plugin information to Stripe API calls.
- Tweak: Make recurring total label show the correct amount when multiplied by a quantity.
- UI: Minor tweaks to the multi-plan admin area.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.1.1.
3.0.3 - June 29, 2017
- UI: Update field label description for checkbox custom field.
- UI: Add a placeholder setting for coupon fields.
- Fix: Make sure metadata gets added to the subscription if it has a trial period.
- Fix: Get the processing text setting to work correctly.
- Dev: Add 3 new action hooks.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v5.0.0.
3.0.2 - June 21, 2017
- Fix: Make trial details template load correctly for multi-plans.
3.0.1 - June 21, 2017
- Fix: Bug with fee amount filter causing issues with zero-decimal currencies.
- Fix: Subscription custom amount field will properly take the default value.
- Fix: Custom amount default fields can now be left blank.
- Fix: Allow HTML in the custom field checkbox label.
- Fix: Checkout overlay will load properly now in IE.
- Dev: Updated to Stripe PHP library v4.13.0.
3.0.0 - June 13, 2017
- A brand spankin' new rewrite from the ground up. Too many updates to list here.